>> Para Español, seleccione “Language” en el menú superior
Cho tiền trò chơi đậu phụWe are committed to keeping our students and staff safe in our classrooms and facilities during on-campus learning for the 2020-2021 school year.
Every campus has an assigned nurse who is prepared to deliver medical care to students and staff and works with the District’s Director of Health Services to ensure that safety and health protocols are being followed. Each campus will identify an on-site COVID-19 campus contact who will ensure district COVID protocols are followed.
Cho tiền trò chơi đậu phụIn addition to these measures, multiple health and safety protocols and preventive practices will be implemented to keep students and staff healthy while at campuses and facilities. They include, but are not limited to:
- Staff and students will appropriately wear face coverings at all times.
- Students will wear face coverings as outlined in the .
- Visitors will be limited to those essential to school operations.
- All staff are required to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms prior to reporting to work each day.
- Parents and guardians are expected to screen their students for COVID-19 symptoms each day and to keep them home if they display symptoms or fever of 100 degrees and greater.
- Teachers will monitor students and refer them to the nurse if symptoms are suspected to be present.
- Students or staff who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms will be isolated from others on campus and sent home.
- Social distancing measures and protocols will be implemented during arrival, dismissal, transition periods, general classroom time and meal service.
- Installing additional hands-free sanitizer stations throughout campuses.
- Installing hands-free water bottle filling stations throughout campuses.
- Installing plexiglass shields where needed.
- Implementing portable hand washing stations where needed.
- Upgrading HVAC systems air quality.
- Using hospital-grade disinfectant to continuously clean high touch areas each day and hospital-grade products to routinely fog classrooms and other areas.
Students participating in on-campus learning will follow a traditional Monday through Friday schedule and be assessed on their mastery of the TEKS standards. During periods of high disease activity, students will remain in the same classroom or work space to the maximum extent possible, and student movement within the building will be restricted to minimize the risk of exposure. As disease activity lessens, students will be allowed to intermingle and move more freely throughout the building.
More information on health, safety, and sanitization protocols and on-campus learning are available in the .
In the event of school closures or other circumstances, students, teachers, and families must be prepared to participate in virtual learning and to transition quickly between on-campus and virtual learning.
Cho tiền trò chơi đậu phụTo facilitate virtual learning, Round Rock ISD has adopted the Schoology Learning Management System® to allow for seamless continuation of learning in any environment. Schoology® brings students, teachers, parents, and administrators together within one communication and collaboration platform.
More information on the program and Schoology® can be found on the Virtual Learning webpage and the .
To receive live technical support with your student’s virtual learning dashboard and to browse virtual learning resources, visit the .
Videos and guides including: